Stomach cramps

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello Ladies!

I just came off my period two days ago and have been experiencing mild cramping in my lower stomach area. Do any of you get cramping at the end of your period or even after it goes off?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi hunni yep I get that too! In fact have it right now after last period and so -as usual with peri- i am worrying myself to a frazzle. Am having a check up next week so if I get any useful advice I'll let you know.

Grrr so draining all these worries aren't they 😂

• Posted

Hi sharcerve,

yes I took get this. Mine started 2 -3 months ago after one of my periods had finished!

I even wrote a post on this site few months back, asking the ladies if they get this and was it normal most wrote that it's peri related, I tried numerous tablet's as the pain was painful None really helped though!! 

If I'm not working then I generally have a hot water bottle on my tummy But if I'm in work Well it's a case of tuff luck.......put up and shut up bacause nothing really helps!!!!!!!!

so with the cramping which isn't to bad but sometimes I get quite painfully stomach ache even after a period.......I've no idea why I get this though!? Have you spoke to a GP? 

I think WELL what u going to chuck at me next huh? Bombarded just lately with god damn peri stuff!! Grrrrrrrrrrr. 

Let me know if u come up with anything like Jamie says I do-not Google now scares me half the ruddy time!!!!!.

michelle.

• Posted

I told my GYN about it and she didn't seem troubled by it all. It comes and goes. I sometimes take an ibuprofen and that helps.
  • Posted

I've just started a discussion and this is one thing I've asked about Shar. I never used to get anything like this but now, I start to panic as nothing is innocent anymore. This anxiety is awful. You're definitely not on your own with it. Hope it subsides for you soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.