Stomach Cramps

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am almost 5 months after surgery but I'm still struggling

with stomach cramps and feeling terribly sick .

Anyone else have this ?It's every day !

Does anyone know if it will go away by itself or do I need

to see a doctor ?

Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Anyone else suffering feeling sick and having

stomach cramps months after surgery ?

• Posted

Hi there well I've just had some gall stones out of my bile duct 4 days ago and feel this way it was invasive had to cut bile duct and I feel absolutely rubbish cramps nausea just trying to eat a little I've lost loads of weight and really skinny now too so not happy ! I should go back to your doctor 👨??? 💐🐣

• Posted

Sorry you are suffering too. I am trying to hang on

until Tuesday when I hope to see my GP . Really hoping they will

send me to hospital as this isn't right.Just a small slice of toast fills

me up and the bloating and nausea are awful . Anyone had this months after

surgery?

• Posted

That's terrible but I know what you mean the smallest of meals makes you feel full but really it's not good enough is it to keep you going ! Not bad after eating a little but later suffering terrible pain and nausea all day I think my family is also getting really fed up with me being ill ! husband is not very good with illness no idea in the kitechen either so I am giving orders what to cook how to cook and I don't eat anything nice eh ! 😢

• Posted

Hi Barbara , I'm exactly the same with my hubby .

He would never learn to cook because silly me used to do it all !

Now I really need him to cook I'm getting hard potatoes and

anything else is burnt ! My grown up children don't understand

and don't really want to know! It's so hard struggling with this .

I used to love my food , now I'm scared to eat ! Even the doctors

don't want to know! If you find anything that helps please let me know

and I will do the same for you .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.