Stomach issues for the past few months

Posted , 1 user is following.

So my stomach issues have been giving me some concerns, now i check my BMs to make sure there is no blood, and my symptoms have changed over the past months but ill explain what it was like in the beginning.

In June or July of 2020 I went to eat out and the night of i was in horrible pain, my stomach hurt, i felt hot , and pain pills werent cutting it. The pain would then happen 2/3 times a week ranging from bareable to ready to faint. The home i was living at the time was not very good at food upkeep (stuff would be unfrozen and frozen again) so i assume that that could have been messing my stomach. I left the home in december and had expriencee that level of pain once since then (its march 2021) my BMs used to be just pure diarreha not solid at all.

Now my symptoms have changed my BMs are more solid but flat, I feel bloated 3/5 times a week until I pass a BM. I dont know exactly if I have IBS and the pain has just went dormant or something serious.

small details

i am fairly active ( 12k steps a day)

I am over weight

When the pain started I was laying down at home all the time (no job due covid)

if you exprienced something like that please let know

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.