Stomach issues help !

Posted , 9 users are following.

Ok ladies it's me again 😕 Do you all have stomach issues ? When I started going to hormone doctor , the first question they ask was "have you been having an upset stomach " at the time it had bothered me some . Mainly , heartburn feeling . But back in dec last year , it was all over the abdominal area . It hurt, was upset , heartburn, it felt like it was moving around , at times like I was going to have my period but didn't . that  lasted about 10 days . Never had it agsin until now . It's  a sick feeling in stomach but lower addominal area too. Kinda like I've ate something that has kinda bothered me. And at times a feeling as if I might have my period . It was about 2 days then it stopped was fine then started again yesterday . I will say I have had lots sinus drainage too, which can make my stomach upset. Anyone one else have this ? What can I do for it ?

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Renee, yes I do have heartburn our a feeling like something wrong from my throat down or is this all in the mind..I read on here to boil cabbage and drink the water can help with digestive problems.
    • Posted

You kill the main nutrient that heals the stomach when you cook the cabbage I always recommend you eat it raw or make juice from it.
    • Posted

Wonder if they sell organic cabbage juice I also wonder if it will help with Diverticulitis?
    • Posted

Maybe, it may heal it, I've never had any issues so it may help.

• Posted

Hi, are we talking about black or white cabbage? Or do they have the same effect please? Thank you
    • Posted

Hi, I've only juiced or eaten the light green one, but I've read there's no difference between the two. Even so, since the light green works for me, I'll continue buying it.

• Posted

Hi Renee, yes I do have heartburn our a feeling like something wrong from my throat down or is this all in the mind..I read on here to boil cabbage and drink the water can help with digestive problems.
  • Posted

Do you get stomach cramps with it too? I know I do!
  • Posted

Omg! U jus described my new symptoms..it is so uncomforatable. I got antibiotics so am waiting to go to d gyne..
    • Posted

Try taking probiotics daily to help your gut bacteria--make sure that you get it in capsules or enteric coated so it makes it through to your small intestine.  Lots of them don't make it past your stomach.  xx

• Posted

Hi, Wendy.  

I'm not a doctor.  If you're on antibiotics it makes sense to replenish your gut bacteria, though....for myself, I'd be reluctant to connect digestive issues with hormone fluctuations, though some people do.  I'd want to see a doctor to make sure, rather than making a supposition.  That way, any digestive issues I had could be discovered and hopefully fixed.

I realize that the hormone fluctuations of peri-menopause and menopause cause lots of problems for women. But, say I had continuing stomach issues, such as pain--I'd want to make sure that I didn't have an ulcer before I said it was hormone related.  xx   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.