stomach jump

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please SOME BODY TELL me wat is this jumping feeling I'm having when I'm sleep please help me I'm scared to death 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Don't worry this is normal almost everyone gets this, I get it a lot it's caused because you brain is in the middle if reality and dream sometimes your brain thinks your in danger and will wake you up that's the jumpy feeling hoped that helped xx
    • Posted

ALL OK IS THE FEELING LIKE U GOT TO THROW UP THAT'S HOW IT FEEL AND I'M SCARED TO  DEATH 
    • Posted

If your system has a sudden jump due to the brain reacting to made up danger yes it's likely you would feel sick from it it's a shock don't worry I get these alot
    • Posted

OK IT HAD ME WORRY DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO SLEEP CAUSE I'M SCARED IT GONE HAPPENED AGAIN AND MY DOCTOR GOT ME ON ZANTAC AND I DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT CAUSE I KNOW IT'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY STOMACH 
  • Posted

can you be a little more specific, legs jump, dreaming of a wave crashing over you - the awaken to a pillow over your head gasping for air? we dream, and some dreams we leave our body to live other life, during this life you can be re awakened into the sleeping life and be vary alarmed as to what just didnt happen - metaphysicisc is real
    • Posted

Dkw41127 IT'S LIKE WEN I GO TO SLEEP IT'S LIKE MY STOMACH JUMPING AS IF I HAVE TO THROW UP IN MY SLEEP
  • Posted

I get this.  Never worried about it.  It is your body between awake and asleep. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.