Stomach Tremors

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone stomach tremor on its own like a heartbeating inside? I don't know if this is from anxiety, heart palpitations or the gastritis. I usually wake up to it.

The mornings are the worse....or sometimes if I eat something.

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I had this for about 2 weeks, at top of my stomach. It was like i could feel my pulse beating. The only thing i did different was to drink lots more and it stopped. Dont know if the drinks had anything to do with it stopping though.
  • Posted

Hi , I had a shocking palpitation in my stomach. You could even see it with eye. It felt as if I had second heart there. GP was very concerned that I had abdominal aortic aneurysm. He sent me to an urgent scan. That was in 2 weeks waiting time. But with panic, worry and pain I ended up in A&E and i had a CT scan. All came clear. It was a worrying time for me. The palpitation is much less now. No idea why it was there. I guess it is all to do with peri and body doing weird things. I don't think you should worry but I guess no harm getting it checked.

• Posted

I've already had a ct scan and it only showed the gastritis..im thinking it could be mainly from perimenopause. It has been worse when I started on BHRT. It seem to have decreased some.

• Posted

Oh, I didn't know if CT scan could show gastritis. Did it really show? What did they say??

• Posted

This pulse thing in the upper stomach area is very strange. To me it comes with severe tenderness there, but it is the tye of tenderness that goes away if massaged. 'it seems to help move around some fluids in the intestinal area and then it stops. I wonder whether it is gas pressing on vagus nerve? I do not really feel it as palitationa, just tenderness and pulse. I also get a sense of breathing difficulties with it as well.

• Posted

I have had stomach aches no pulse since peri. and have learned to eat much healthier. Also take gas X before something questionable if you want to induldge once in awhile. Since peri my belly acts totally different.( As well as the rest of my body.) I wouldnt worry about it. Just try to go with the changes. I know it can be hard. Hang in there!
    • Posted

Yup. Don't go anywhere without them. Also beano has been AMAZING. I take it before almost every meal for prevention. Has helped a lot.

• Posted

Hi ladies, what sort of gas pills do you take? Do you get those available over the counter? I bet I could float better than a hot air baloons with the amount of air I produce.
    • Posted

Thank you. I will look for them; assuming you also live in the UK.
    • Posted

Oh no sorry U.S. but would think you may have something similar.It is a natural food enzyme dietary supplement, not a drug. (for gas relief and prevention)
  • Posted

Dear Mary

Yes when I had gastitis at the peak of it, it felt like my stomach was contracting! It is where the atomach is inflamed, are youbon ppi's for it? X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.