Stop taking meds

Posted , 8 users are following.

HEY CAN ANYBODY HELP ME I WAS ON PROZAC AND LORAZAPRAM AND I STOP TAKING THEM ABOUT A WEEK AND NOW I'M HAVING HEADACHES ON ONE SIDE OF MY FACE AND MY DOWN IN MY JAW AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW COULD THIS BE A WITH DRAW OR SINUS HEADACHES

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

if you have half a lorazapam then take it now and half tommorow , if you go to gp or hospital thats what they will give you but be prepaired to be told off .   NEVER EVER just stop any med
  • Posted

this will make you ill, i was stopped a massive LOZ habit dead by a shrink  , 8 to 12 mg a day , tried suicide 4 days later , admitted to mental hospital . still not given any . got out  GP gave me back 4 mg a day, i had to bee seen by him in the car park has i was shaking that much , how i didnt die from seizure  , though death seemed a good option in the months that followed  , and your panicking at 1 mg  , man i could write a book on have many lives i have had near taken away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.