Strange After-After-Effects After Weed

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, i've just joined this forum today hoping i could share my expirment with you, and to advise others not to go through what i've been through.

First of all i'm 20 years old i weigh about 110 pounds, i was diagnosed with a disease when i was little it is called Adrenoleukodystrophy, now fortunately i did a surgery and everything was good i was prescribed with this medicine Hydrocortisone and i'm bound to take it all my life, now after this intro i'm very sorry to say something i never thought i would say, see i smoked weed 2 weeks ago with my friends, i'm pretty sure it's not laced because the 4 friends that were with me are feeling fine, i feel like i'm floating and that i can't stand bright light sometimes, my head hurts for alot of time during the day, i have another thing which is my abdominal area hurts sometimes but i'm confident it's only anxiety and stress, but the main problem is my headache and the feeling that i'm floating, like i'm not living the life i used to and that everything changed, my right leg sometimes feels numb, now i smoked before like 6 times in my whole life but never got into the effect of being high, i believe i inhaled too much weed and my friend said it was a good quality. my friend said it happened to him but my biggest fear is because this has happened 18 days ago and i'm really scared, i never thought i would do such things like weed but now i did it and i regret it and will never do it again, i just want to be normal, i think i was paranoid when i was high and this caused me to have anxiety but i still don't know what to do, also i don't want to go to doctor fearing that he will know about my drug usage from my blood tests.

Sorry for the long post, i just miss my old life.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I think you probably had a anxiety attack or panic attack over it and now that's what you are suffering from. Your mind is at a heightened state of awareness and sensitivity.

The trick now is to bring yourself down which involves deep relaxation.

YouTube have some fantastic free meditation audio/videos that talk you through it because I know when deeply anxious it's hard to concentrate or sometimes even think rationally for ourselves.

Give it go for a few days and see how you feel xx

• Posted

Thank you for replying, i really apreciate it, alot of my friends agree that it's an anxiety/panick attack, the one thing scaring my is that i keep questioning my self if this is relevant to the disease i had as a child, and i will definitely try these videos you suggest, i really appreciate your help as i feel my self vulnerable at these moments but i'm convinced that nothing time can't cure, cheers.
    • Posted

You will be ok..It's just a reaction to the weed. I actually remember it effecting me the same way when I was a lot younger. I think it does with a lot of people.xx
    • Posted

oh yehathere's one detail i forgot to mention, and do appoligize for inconvenience i know i kept asking you questions, but i have a constant headache on the right side of the head, i think the fact the i have flu at the moment contributed to it more, but it has been headaches for days and it goes away with being outside or hanging out or sleeping, it usually comes back in the morning but i think panick attacks+flu= headaches all day, what do you think? and thank for your replies smile
    • Posted

Headaches are a sure sign of anxiety...tension especially...Don't worry or twist yourself up, every time you feel anything unusual,,,just tell yourself it's anxiety and it will pass. Try not to question it. It is what it is but you would be amazed what your mind will make you believe it is if you let it overwhelm you ...Your gonna be ok...just tell yourself that over and over because you will xx
  • Posted

If I were you I would lay off the weed because it can lead to paranoia and your other diagnosis can lead to emotional instability.

Richard

• Posted

Thanks for the advise richard, offcourse i would never do Marijuanna again, i only smoked six time in my life and weed is not for me or anyone in particular, i actually hate weed smokers but it was just that all my frineds were doing it and i thought there would be definitely something wrong in me if i didn't do it with them, stupid mistake and will never do it again smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.