strange feeling in my head

Posted , 6 users are following.

Am i going insane ???? I started feeling funny back in june just before my wedding which i put it down 2 as i was very nervous but nearly 2 months on im the same my head justs constantly feels strange like something bad is happening in there i went to the doctors they said it was built up axniety from the wedding but its driving me insane its not painful just scary please help anybody the same ??*

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

But for me the wierd thing is is that I can feel happy all in all I feel normal except for the episodes I get that happen almost daily
  • Posted

Im a happy person and dont feel anxious but its the feeling in my head that comes on and off its soooo hard to explain it the best way is probably the feelin wen your drunk and the rooms spinnin and your tryin to keep on this planet but abit less its just scary x
  • Posted

Im a happy person and dont feel anxious but its the feeling in my head that comes on and off its soooo hard to explain it the best way is probably the feelin wen your drunk and the rooms spinnin and your tryin to keep on this planet but abit less its just scary x
    • Posted

Exactly. But for me it's like I'm drunk/tired/out of it. I don't feel like the room is spinning but I feel way off!
    • Posted

Got offered cognitive therapy but cant see that helpin i just this strange feelin to go away and ill b happy its bin every day for 3 months now x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.