Strange feelings of confusion and depression suddenly? How do I overcome it?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys

I hope all is well.

I am a 26 year old guy and cut a long story short, recently I have gone into a state of confusion and depression which seems uncontrollable.

A couple of weeks ago I started a part time job as a labourer just earn some money for when I graduate.

Prior to this I was ok but had suffered bad depression side effects before but it's too long to go into it. Anyway I have been learning a lot on this job through dealing with difficult boss and I'm struggling to become confident and not let abuse affect my feelings.

This is however extremely hard and I don't know what to do? Please help

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Adame

Do you feel if your Boss is having a go at you and those people who you work with is abusive because need I say you may be a fish out of water  You are going to eventually Graduate and you will work in a totally different environment. It would seem they will sort out the men from the boys.

I used too work as a Cable Jointer many years ago after leaving school, I found it hard at seventeen and eventually I was moved on to a  Radio/ Television  Technician and the job was more technical and the people were very different. I was also released to take further qualifications.

Sad to say if you do decide to stay there you will need to give as worse as they give to you  and stand up for yourself.

Ragging in situations like these can be really bad, I sometimes found in my six months outside it was very hard although if you managed you would many rough diamonds as good friends

It is very difficult, I cannot really now after fifty years relate, If you are studying for your Grads  and also you have personal problems as well you will need to make some decisions. All I would say in my day outside was rough, although well paid

BOB

• Posted

Please go to your doctor. You need professional help xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.