strangely light period

Posted , 2 users are following.

so..

for the past god knows how long i have had extremely heavy periods, i've suffered with flooding, extreme cramping and just hated that time of the month and it would last up to 7 days everytime (first 2/3 days was extremely heavy and then the last was just light and normal)

I'm never late, not that i've noticed anyway?

this month was early! oh no, i was so annoyed! but it was really light, it lasted one day like that and then went to barely anything. my period lasted only a day and now i justt have barely anything going on! i am 31 and not used to this haha never happened before in my life??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

could be just hormones messing up with ur system... wait for another cycle or 2 to see if ur period dates are getting late or ur having v v light periods. In that case visit ur gp or gynaecologist

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.