Strealine causing glassy eyes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

Does strealine cause glassy eyes? Will this side effect disappear? I thought I was being parinod but other people have noticed my glazed eyes and it's making me feel uncomfortable.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Typical I'm afraid. My wife said my eyes lost their 'sparkle'. I felt like I was just looking out of a very double glazed window all the time. I was quite spaced out/detached for several weeks.

The best thing that happened to me was when I cried my eyes out at the Hypnotherapist. I was very emotional for a while and then I felty so much better and my 'sparkle returned for some time I was told.

I find that no teo days are the same and I'm about 6/7 weeks in on 50mg now

• Posted

Interested to read this as I caught myself in a mirror this morning and to me my eyes looked 'blank' .... it has quite worried me but reading your post maybe it's a side effect? Been on Sertraline 50mg for only three days and still feeling anxious but hoping it will improve

• Posted

Yes, I know what you mean I've noticed it too. My eyes are light as well so I feel it stands out more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.