stress related anxiety ???

Posted , 4 users are following.

I notice that when im stressed at work I get pains all over my body but not all at th same time

Neck pain 

Really bad headaches 

Tingling in arms 

Lips numb

Pains in my back 

Chockey feeling ( also numb jaw and neck under jaw)

Extremely dizzy 

For the first time today I lost hearing in my right ear then it was ringing then my hearing come back. 

Its really driving me insane 

Anyway I find that when im at home laying on my bed after work and trying to relax everything goes away and I feel a lot better 

What im getting at is there anything you can take to help relax yourself in stressful situations ??? 

Been the hospital twice had ecgs both times and all healthy 

Bloods was fine 

Been to the doctors 3 times 

First time I got "you have anxiety, heres a pamflet on how to deal with it" 

Second timr " heres some propranolol to help with chest pains or ( palpitations) 

Thirs time " heres another pamflet and a relaxation cd for you" 

Im getting to the end of my tether with my doctors or GP 

I haven't seen any therapists and I really need help 

Supposed to be seeing my mam tonight and just nearly had a mental breakdown on the phone to her telling her im sorry in not well enougg to come out 

Really need some help sad

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

my pleasure Josh just hope the quack really does something for you this time anxiety related stress is a crippler.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.