Stressed to the max

Posted , 3 users are following.

It seems like everyday is something, today I'm over stressed, barely any sleep, I took a .25 ativan and it just made things worse. My anxiety got worse, I was and still am in a huge attack, I tried taking a shower and it didn't work. My heart rate is 105-140. Plus I feel a bit depersonalized and dizzy. It's like an everyday thing lately. I feel like im going completely insane. Has anyone felt this way before? It's been like 4 or 5 days of straight anxiety and DP. I need some advice. My primary wants me to take ssris but I'm trying to do physical therapy for my inner ear first. Nothing is helping.

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry u feel like this. I use to always have panic attacks for weeks also!!!! I also only take.025 of ativan. I still have anxiety and panic but not as bad. I am also against meds but the ativan does help sometimes. I wish I could tell you how to deal right now but I don't know how to do that myself when I get that way. I just gotta wait the sh*t out
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I tried to reply but it has to be reviewed 1st?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'm not sure why, you can pm though if you like.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Lol I will try this once more. I was saying I use to have them like you for days at a time. I still get them now but not as bad or as long. I also take .25 of ativan I suposto take 1mg twice a day but I hate meds. I want to be off of them.i wish I could tell you how to make it go away or to stop them but I can not. When I get that way I just have to ride them out. It hard. I have no clue where myne comes from either. But it sounds like yours is stress based.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You need to try and distract yourself. If you spend all your time concentrating on the feelings they will just get worse ,try and break the cycle of anxious thoughts. Exercise, hobbies, volunteering, 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up