Stressing and getting anxious

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was just wondering if there was anyone I could talk to or who could relate, I'm feeling really down, very anxious and depressed, I get anxious when my partner goes out with his friends because I'm scared he is going to hurt me or something will happen to him. Maybe it's because of past experiences I don't know? I've been to see my doctor and they've told me to talk to someone who is feeling the same as I am. I need help as it's pushing him away and coming in between our relationship and if it carries on I am going to lose him for good. I just need some friends to talk to or maybe have a chat with someone that can make me see sense. Thanks

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I used to get anxious of relationships because of things happened before but I have learnt not all men are the same
    • Posted

I know not all men are the same, it's killing our relationship. It's something in my head I just can't get rid of, I don't want to lose him. We have spoke about marriage later on, adopting, our own house. If it carries on I'm going to lose all of that. Thought it might help me a little bit coming on a forum and having a few people to talk to about it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.