Stroke symptom?!?

Posted , 6 users are following.

totally freaking out, sudden servere stabbing headache above right eye!! i have had a couple of Afib attacks but doc don't think I should be on a blood thinner. I have done the FAST test and pass. wasn't sure if just a killer headache could be a sign. I get migraine all the time but tonight was sooo sudden.... its scaring me!!! please help!

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Having a severe sudden sharp headache pain above your eye isn't necessarily a big issue, I've had them various times, but if you genuinely have facial drooping or weakness, weak arms and speech issues then seek medical help immediately.

• Posted

thank you caz19600!! I can always count on your help and wisdom with helping me pinpoint an emergency or something that is normal.

• Posted

Hi there! Im doing ok, thank you for asking! I took an Excedrin and finally fell asleep last night. how are you doing?

• Posted

yes it can!! I just had a mri just now to make sure its not tia.... but I declined contrast because of a med Im on. I know contrast is better but you would think something would still show? if something was wrong?

• Posted

I'm sure if anything was wrong it would show. Plus if they genuinely suspected something serious that only comes up in contrast, they would be insisting you had contrast

• Posted

christina i dont mean to sound rude, but do you have any friends or family? you seem to have soo many "health" problems in such short spaces of time? Do you need someone to just chat with?

• Posted

how did the mri show it wasnt a TIA? you know tia's resolve pretty quick? and you dont need contrast to show that! theres one thing to struggle with anxiety related to your health, its another to make up absolute bullsh*t! you post in so many forums i cant count, you need a therapist not a forum!

• Posted

you have NO idea what you are talking about and who are you to put judgement on me. Not that its any of your concern, but I DO have a heart diagnosis called AFib. Look it up, this IS my body and MY life. Every time I DO feel something wrong with my heart, I will go to the hospital and IT IS NOT WASTING ANYONES TIME. how ignorant are you? I have developed extreme health anxiety because of this and not everyone can afford therapy. Thats WHAT THIS FORAM IS FOR. So if your sooo offended by my posts... keep your negative thoughts to yourself and please move on. I have spoken

• Posted

thats was very unsensitive of you i also write multiple times! maybe you need to be in others forums these are peoples life trying to get comfort and support and we can ALL relate . actually she help me last night i almost went to the ER AND I DIDNT. please be kind because you dont know what you may need later.

• Posted

Eliaimee1970 thank you so much for your message and support. Im very glad that good people do exsist. I hope your doing well.

• Posted

i never said i was offended by your post! im offended by the lack of education you have been given regarding this diagnosis, because i do know what im talking about, thats why i commented on this post and not the 10 other ones you posted! Its called Atrial fibrillation, im well aware of it, i deal with numerous patients with it. You can turn up to the emergency everyday and be told the same thing and sent home, or you can educate yourself. im clearly on the wrong forum, i thought we should give honest feedback and EDUCATED advice, clearly you dont like that!

• Posted

Hi everyone

I am having a lot of the same problems as you guys do, from

anxiety, that can go to panic attacks because of the hearth going to overdrive

filling like going to have a stroke to dizziness, hot patches on the skin, tingling sensation in the muscles to muscle twitching and extreme chronic fatigue.

The question is did any of you have fluke or pinworms, or at least get tested for them?

P

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.