Strong Emotions

Posted , 7 users are following.

and i mean strong. does anyone else have intense emotional reactions even when it's not PMS time? A song, a sunset, a memory - can trigger a crying jag. I've never been a sentimental person as a rule, and never could be bothered to stop and smell the roses, so the speak, and now here i am.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Being a terribly sentimental person, I have cried more times than I'd like to count. Things are better since finding this forum, and realizing that I'm not losing my mind. This is by far the most difficult stage in my life. It's a daily battle to function and get through the days and mostly sleepless nights.

• Posted

i have not had an urge to cry so far. but there are days when i find it hard to stop my mind from over thinking all day. i try really hard to stop it. i meditate, watch videos, read books, play games(this one is absolutely useless). i just finished my periods, so i wonder if its only around these days that this happens. i find it best to go outdoors or talk to someone. i hope its just fr a few days of the month that i have to deal with this!! fingers crossed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.