Strong smelling wee

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi does anybody else have this problem i have had it for a while going to the doctors incase its you urine infection just one more thing to add to the list of things that make me feel horrible xxx

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I have been going through the exact same thing - went to my doctor who checked for a bladder infection however everything came back normal.

Hope you will feel better soon - wishing you a lovely weekend.

• Posted

Thank you so much for your reply makes me feel better to known i’m not the only one .You have a good weekend as well xxx

• Posted

Yes! I did. bathe with a cup of baking soda in the bath and a cup of vinegar then stop using scented soaps and add pineapple to your diet daily. it will be gone within hours...and won't come back. if it does simply bathe again but keep up with nonscented soap and pineapple in your diet.

• Posted

i have noticed this as well! But it doesnt hurt when I go, and is not cloudy or a weird color so I try not to worry...TRY, lol ...Glad im not the only one, im sure we are fine, honestly.

• Posted

yes it makes me feel better that other ladies that I’m not the only one suffering with this off to bye some pineapple tomorrow xxx

• Posted

Yes I get this too and that's the first thing that comes to mind. I think it's just our ph balance downstairs gets thrown off with all the we hormonal fluct

• Posted

YES,i do get it too, had a urine test..but nothing show up drink lot of water as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.