Struggleing!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all!

I've been on the blueys since mid April and I've lost about 2 stone so far (yay!)

but I've been stuck at the same 99 - 101kg fluctuation for about a month and a half! sad

Nothing I do seems to shift it, I have a weigh in every 2 weeks at the doctors with a lovely nurse, but whilst writing last weeks prescription she told me if i continue to stick they'll stop my Orlistat.

I've got my bum back in gear and have been spending atleast an hour a day at the gym (good job it's 24 hours!)

I'm sticking to my daily fat limit and i've cut out sugar (halloween haribo sweeties have prooved a little tempting!)

I have nobody but my poor suffering OH to talk to about this but i'm starting to worry, has anyone else had this much of a problem!?

Hope you're all doing well smile

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Retro Girly, don't worry. If you are going to the gym you are probably getting more toned and will be losing inches rather than weight. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water as this aids weight loss. Green tea can also give you a boost. But whatever you do [u:0c3ebfe5cd]DON'T GIVE UP[/u:0c3ebfe5cd]. You have done fabulously so far.
  • Posted

Thank You petal smile - I've been trying the green tea but I cannot get used to the taste! blergh!

Because i am much slimmer up top than i am on my hips i don't feel much difference, i thought i would after 2st!

This is the 1st time in my life where the weight is actually moving and going from 1-2lbs per weigh in to going up and down like a yo yo is abit gutting.

Will be off to the gym today putting in 110% smile

• Posted

You've done great so far. Are you eating the same things all the time even though you are sticking to your fat limit? Your body sometimes needs a change. In the past, when I was doing Slimming World, if I have struggled I have written everything down for a week. It's surprising, I thought I was being good but the odd thing here and there soon adds up.

Hang on in there, I'm sure you will see the results at the next weigh in.

• Posted

Sorry you are not getting the results you deserve.

I agree with eating a wide variety of things.

:D Have you tried sticking to the low fat but taking a day or two off the tablets? This sometimes helps to kick start weight loss.

Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.