struggling

Posted , 6 users are following.

sad sad really struggling been on the tablets 10 weeks and nothing just feel fatter

not sticking to a diet i no that doesnt help but i am not binging or eating rubbish as well

some body help

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey cheer up, you must want to do something about or you wouldn't have posted here.

We're all in the same boat and just trying to do the best we can.

Are you struggling cos of the side effects or just finding it hard to be motivated

• Posted

Hey Palua,

Sorry you feel so crap babe :!: But to get anywhere you really have to bite the bullet and go low fat :!: If you go to British Heart Foundation website and look for a booklet called So You Want To Lose Weight....For Good! They will send it you free of charge I found that an enormous help and I actually lost 2 1/2st without the tabs just on this eating plan :D Stick to 50gm Total fat a day spread between 3 meals and try to keep your saturates below 5gm per meal if u can. Oh and drink plenty of water I know it sounds strange but it does help u to lose weight too :!:

So have a bash at it :!: Remember we're all in the same boat and have nothing to lose but weight :!:

Hopefully you'll soon be on the train to shrinksville too! :D

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Hi Paula

Dont give up!!!

I was the same when i was trying to lose weight, i was so demotivated and felt rubbish, Like Kal, i stuck to a diet plan and also took up activities that i enjoyed rather than thinkin i should be in the gym etc

If you arent into exercise, try a dance class, pole dancing class or just strolling around your favorite place at a brisk speed

this all helped me lose 4 stone before the little tablets so dont give up, we are all here to help and know what its like! :lol:

• Posted

Hey Paula,

I`ll 2nd all that.

Just think of when u start loosing the weight and how good ur going to feel. Get the low fat on the go chick.

We`re all here together.... smile

• Posted

thanks girls

trying to get motivated now

went for my weigh in and ahve lost 12 pounds which is good

just need to excerise more but scare of toning up what i have and not losing anymore , do u get me

• Posted

Totally get u.

Try not to think of losing pounds. Ur body shape will change when u lose weight and it will tone up with exercise.

Sometimes we become obsessed with losing pounds....and don`t realise how much inches is coming off our butts... :D

• Posted

i agree im so manic bout my weight and the fact that it wasnt budging i cudnt feel that my tops were looser than they were before so keep going and im sure ull see reults soonx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.