Struggling being alone

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, I am really struggling with depression and anxiety at the moment. I am feeling so alone, and don't have anyone to talk to. I have suffered with depression and anxiety all my life, and still have bad episodes even though I try and avoid my triggers, take my medication and try and exercise.

At the moment I can't concentrate on anything, can't sleep, can't eat and my head hurts! I just can't deal with feeling like this anymore! It's driving me mad. I just want to sleep forever.

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ohhh emma bless u. I know its not much. But yr not alone now xxxx i know all these feelings xxx turning a corner but cant shake this anxiety xxx i would love to sleep got insomnia wen anxious or depressed so im finding that hard although im not as bad as i was a few mths ago. Xxx definately try to get an appt see if theres any therapy or an additional short term med to help u maybe get a bit better xx
  • Posted

Hi my love, I am going through the exact same thing. Sleeping seems to be my only out of this, my head hurts constantly I can barely sleep yet I'm tired all the time! I am unable to concentrate or remember anything and it's just getting harder. Comforting knowing I'm not alone!! You can direct message me if you'd like to talk about anything, I'm here for you

• Posted

Hi Emma,

Sorry to hear that you are struggling!  It sounds like you are having a tough time at the moment.  Just wondered if you have spoken to your GP rececently?  Maybe talk through with him/her about what is currently going on for you?  Maybe you could explore via your GP what mental health services are available to you?  Whether it be "Talking Therapies / IAPT" or a Community Mental Health Team.

Good luck - Shaz :-)

• Posted

EMMA I totally understand how you feel.

I have no friends.

My family live miles from me .

Every night I sit here alone and cry just for company

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.