Struggling for diagnosis possible brain tumor?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Since December last year I have been having lots of health troubles, before this I thought I was in good health, rarely got sick etc. Then gradually since Dec I've been having more and more troubles. It started with vague symptoms like fatigue, low appetite, mild headaches, tips of 2 fingers were

Tingly, sore throat and occasional ear pain. I went to the doc 2 times in Dec and was told I had shingles....but I'm not sure I did because she said I had it on both sides of back..isn't it only on one side of body? Also I had a little itching, but only for a day or two and no pain or blisters. The 2nd time I went to doc I was told I had sinus infection and given antibiotics but it didn't help to feel better

Then in Jan I started having lots of muscle twitching and left arm feeling fatigue even when not doing anything and short term memory loss. I went back to doctors 2 times and they did some blood test and said they don't know I seem fine...these along with symptoms I already mentioned. This was beginning of jan. For a while some symptoms seemed to get better i had more appetite, headaches went away, less lightheadness etc. But later on in feb i started feeling really tired again headaches came back. I found swollen lymph nodes in armpit. I had fever etc went to hospital and tested positive for flu. Fever,cough extreme fatigue went away eventually but I still have all other symptoms I mentioned including swollen lymph nodes at least 5 weeks after flu. And headaches are little worse, I get one in same place often and in that place I also feel weird tingling sometimes. In the morning when I wake up I usually feel nauseas.

I went to doc including internal medicine I was referred to no one knows what's wrong. I'm finally getting scan soon. I've had a million useless blood test cbc a few times, they test electrodes? Or electrolytes not sure, liver,kidney, pancreas, etc not sure which blood test though only took your for results

Does anyone know if brain tumor symptoms come and go or if they're constant? I'm scared sad and upset at docs for taking so long for a scan. I also have left abdomen pain but that's a post for another time since this is already so long.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

no replies? Well just told head scan is April 5 so I’ll find out soon. Feel real nervous about thats day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.