Struggling so bad with fluoxetine

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi im now day 16 and i feel asif the side effects ate getting worse.

The nausea is awful my whole body aches and feels weak. My head feels foggy. I feel so so tired and dizzy. 

Can anyone tell me when these sideeffects are likely to get better? Im only taking 10mg and im wondering if it is even worth it. Any input is appreciated xxx

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

How are you doing now star? Can you tell us if you are feeling different from this post made 19 days ago?
  • Posted

I did not like this drug. I went off after only 8 days I couldn’t take it. Zero sleep. Such anxiety I wanted to and thought I wasn’t dying. I stopped them 3 days ago and am a tiny bit better. Every morning I have such anxiety it’s a panic attack. Chest pain, cannot breathe, worry, tension. Then I cry uncontrollable for an hour. I could not tough it out. I thought for me it was best that I quit sooner rather than getting more of this in my system. I have had anxiety and depression issues for 4 years now odd and on. I was off all meds for 9mos with the occasional Ambien which I cannot take anymore either. Amnesia and dependence. I guess what I’m saying is if your body is truly rejecting don’t tough it out. Listen to yourself as everyone is different. I wish you luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.