struggling to cope

Posted , 3 users are following.

Iv had well one of the stressful weeks last week and it's made my anxiety a lot worse one of my fears was been burgled it happened my grandads getting really ill my nana tried to slit her wrists and then stopped talking to me because I rang the crisis team my nana and grandad have been like mum and dad to me and so it's like im losing my parents it was my year anniversary of misscarriage on sunday ,children have been a night mare but I'm guessing there picking up on the stress and I have not gone a day without symtoms I'm so bad now .

I'm forgetting how to spell

my words are coming out wrong when I talk

I feel nausea

belly aches

having to go toilet a lot

lump in throat strangling feeling

Random.chest and arm pain

Random breathing trouble

Random pains in head and eye

Aches everywhere

Finger pains

Fatigue

Dizzyness

Random heart palps

Random racing heart when standing mainly

Ear aches

Muscle spasms/twitching

Choking feeling

Oh my list could go on and on and on and on !!

Everyday Is a battle and I litrally feel like something is out to get me iv never had anxiety that causes symtoms for this long !! I feel like I have a illness that is killing me and doctors have miss diagnosed and it's only a matter of time .

Iv never felt so low in all my life and iv had a ruff childhood and I look back now and think I always thought life would get better as I grew up but it's not !!!

I don't want sympathy at all because I really just can not deal with the aww you have been through blah blah .

I just want to know if these symtoms are stress from all of this or sound more serious ? Because to me it feels my body is dieing ! To a doctor well they don't care either way !

But to somebody with anxiety that can understand me I get better answers then a doctor .

Iv been to cbt tried meds ect all not helped

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear Steph.

So sorry to hear that things are feeling so bad.

You need to let the crisis team deal with your nanna as this is too much for you at the moment.

You need to try and look after yourself which is very important but I do know how hard it is to pull back from those you love and allow others to take care of them.

Have you seen the GP.

It is the pits with these problems becuase life continues to be up and down and therefore the anxiety is always lurking round the corner.

I do hope you feel able to keep letting otehrs message you.

Let me know how it goes.

Christine

• Posted

Doctors know I have symtoms not aloud to say them all its one symtom and 10 minute appointment they just roll there eyes back unfortunately .
  • Posted

Hey Steph this looks like anxiety to me I've had every single one of those symptoms and still get most regularly I have also had going on 20 different meds and cbt non worked the way I deal with mine is with distractions the best one being my music as it stops me thinking about the aches and pains and stuff basically anything that's a distraction seems to work
    • Posted

Thank you music seems to cause distress lately and I'm big on my music I love it so it's strange do you suffer panic attacks if so what is your symtoms I'm having one now or something worse it does not feel like a panic attack I'm freaking out x
    • Posted

Luckily not but my mate gets them quite a lot and he had 1 that was bad his hands just tensed up and he couldn't see he was just stuck on his bed he could hear us but not see us or move best thing you can do is calm your breathing and try relax it's the only way to stop them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.