Struggling to cope

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm sitting with 1500mg of sertraline and I'm struggling so hard not to just take them. My anxiety ruins everything. I feel so f'ing useless, pointless, worthless.. I just don't see the point anymore. I have no friends, and recently lost my boyfriend of over a year because my anxiety stopped me getting a job so he left because I don't make him happy. I can't deal with how I'm feeling just now. I'm really struggling.

4 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Dear Lauren, I think it is probably best to try to get some sleep.  Sleep is very restorative.  A glass of wine to relax yourself and some deep breathing.  And just try to  concentrate on breathing in and out.  And, please try to seek medical help.   it is available to everyone.  I am so sorry for the pain and agony you are going through. Please listen to these supportive people.  They feel your pain and empathize with you.   Only you can help yourself.  Don't give up on YOU.  
  • Posted

I haven't heard anything for a couple of hourse so hopefully you are getting some sleep. 
    • Posted

Only ended up getting an hours sleep. Going to my GP today to see if they can help me. Feel even worse. So stressed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.