Struggling to see the positive side

Posted , 4 users are following.

At this point in time im in a really low place. good things have happened and all i can do is think negatively and its affected my job and money. I'm annoyed at myself as like other people i cannot think normally and is fustrating.. time and time again i go to my friends with my problems to just hear that "just stop thinking negatively" i understand they are trying to help but i can assure you if i could wake up the next day and be cured of this i would!... I want to hear from people who have hit rock bottom with their anxiety issues and atleast provide me with some reassurance that with everything that is turning upside down you were able to build your life back up... i'm a believer in things happen for a reason i was happy with myself a while back saving money and trying to get on with things, then everything just changed and i'm annoyed at myself .. i'm just stuck annoyed and see no positive end to any of this all i ever seem to do is make mistakes

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Kelly I feel the same.. got my little neice today and I can't even crack a smile! She wants to play n I just wanna sit and cry! sad I just can't cope with any of this.. anxiety now turning into severe depression sad I would love to say it can turn around but I'm feeling the same as you at the minute and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel sad xxx
  • Posted

I'm there too but without the job or money really negative like you see no end all I can say is hold on to what you have and that you have those things it doesn't help I know I mean just see it as a positive bit in ur life what are your feelings and symptoms and are u on any meds and also good you can talk about it big step and as for mistakes you learn from them and its normal hope you take this as positive in that your not alone as we feel and that no one gets what we go through its horible but least can discuss on here and any input is good you read all the time people cope and find a way just takes time hope
  • Posted

Hello Hun.

i had a breakdown 13 years ago and made a full recovery. Was well for all these years( a few little blips but nothing major)until this present episode.

Its very hard. I know. I'm struggling too even though I've beat this before.

All we can do is hope that each day we are moving slightly towards our goal of being better again and that one day we wake up and this is all over,we know we made it.

We have each other for reassurance and support and a lot of the time that can get you through another day xxx

• Posted

Thank you... i just feel so abnormal the fact that a new relationship caused this? is this normal part of anxiety?

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.