Struggling today

Posted , 7 users are following.

I'm on my 14 th week, and stuggling today with anxious feelings. I had sugar over the weekend and wondering if could have me keyed up.

I READ some of the posts stating that it can take up to 6-7 months for the anxiety to leave, some being cured like Katecogs

I do feel IT HAS HELPED me in certain ares, but the anxiety seems to be lingering.

Any support you can give me will be greatly appreciated. thank you

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Has anyone else had issues with their heart beating super fast and feeling like it's off beat plus an overwhelming feeling of dread right before it hits? I'm on day four of 5mg and these symptoms are already starting up again even on this low dose? I could handle the anxiety but when the physical symptoms hit it's a whole other story.

• Posted

Hi Pamela i was exactly the same when i first went onto the medication but these side effects will go. Unfortunately the meds can make you feel a bit worse to begin with whilst your seratonin levels even out. Things will get better its just early days.

• Posted

HI Pamela i was the same in the beginning. its a roller coaster ride for a few months. it does get better. i was on 5 mg in the beginning and it was very intense. just hang in there. For me it became my miracle med.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.