Stuck in a rut!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Help, I did really well the first month of taking the \"blueys\" and this month and struggling to keep the momentum going. Am sticking to the diet, drinking plenty of water and going to the gym more but the weight isnt shifting :cry:

Its not fair, I'm losing the will and was really looking forward to losing some more weight before I go on holiday next month to show off on the beach

Am I being daft or what else can I do, any ideas greatly welcome :wink:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi nicky it must be the bluey blues coz im same lol i been on them almost a month tho i have seen bit of a change its not much i think we just have to keep going stik with it and if we still feel it aint working go back chat to doc.x
  • Posted

Thanks Dawn, great to know I'm not the only one....thought it was just a \"blip\" but its been nearly 2/3 weeks now and still nothing :o
  • Posted

Nicky with you exercising more you may build up muscle. My dietician said it can take a few weeks for this to settle then you should shift some weight

According to her, when you start building muscle mass you will have a few weeks when you will not lose anything, but after that it should start to go!

I've gone down a clothes size but not lost any weight in 2 weeks.

Do you see a dietician? If not might be worth requesting to smile

• Posted

Thanks Motorsportgirli

I hadnt thought of it like that, maybe thats why. I dont see a dietician only the GP every month for the progress and weigh in. I note some of you on here keep food diaries also but I havent been advised to do that - I'm simply following the Tesco Low Fat Diet and doing more exercise with my PT trainer, and Wii on a nite (plus the dog thinks its great as he gets more, and longer walks every day).

:wink:

• Posted

I had the same problem last month - am much more hopeful this month - I think it comes off in surges!

Laups

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.