Stuffy nose

Posted , 8 users are following.

Have any of you ladies experienced feeling like your nose is congested but you can't really blow your nose? I woke up with a stuffy nose and felt like the way it does when you have a cold like you can't fully inhale on one side of your nostrils but when you blow your nose there is no drainage. I realized that this was probably yet another peri symptom because I don't have any other cold symptoms. I started feeling that panicky feeling and had to talk myself down to be calm. These symptoms are annoying. I wish they would just vanish into thin air just as easily as they arrived.

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes I have had stuffy nose I use Neal med sinus rinse it clears your sinus and stops me getting head aces. You can get it on amazon or at boots . Worth a try. Good luck evan
    • Posted

I too bought Neal med sinus rinse but i had a funny experience with it . I watched on You Tube what i had to do but when i squirted it up one nostrol it did'nt come out the other so i panic a bit, should this happen?
    • Posted

Hi try tilting your head to one side and persive it does work . I usually do first thing in morning and befor I go to bed . It has stopped the headaches and I leave bedroom window open helps me breath and helps with the hot flushes.
  • Posted

It's funny. I only mentioned having the stuffy nose this morning but all of the other symptoms you all have mentioned here, I also experienced as the day went on. In addition to having acid reflux today which had me panicking because I kept feeling sensitivity in my left arm, shoulder and chest. I started to get a panic attack but calmed myself down. I kept thinking it was my lung or something because of the stuffy nose.

I also had the dizziness and headache. What a pain all of this is!

• Posted

Lol, yes I also suffer acid reflux, just got a prescription for some acid reducer from doctor on Friday, and pain in my left arm, shoulder, but not chest.  Like  a squeeze from a BP cuff?  idk, this is all so bizarre!

• Posted

Hi shar

I too use to get acid reflux during peri, stubborn to ease too, in fact gaviscon did nothing at all, but i mentioned it at a docs visit, and he gave me something which was homeopathic and said take that it will be gone in an hour, i didnt believe him, but what ever it was worked. 

Unfortunately i dont know what it was, my old doc did general and homeopathic.

Good news is, it does pass and now i dont ever have acid reflux or golf ball throat, if i felt low or worried / stressed i use to get like a golf ball stuck in my throat feeling, that was awful too.

Jay 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.