Subpenile head has weird pale patches of skin

Posted , 2 users are following.

Salutations guys

Any idea what this might be? My fear is of Vitiligo rolleyes please advise. I'll see GP ASAP, though, I'm out of country for some time. It's been a month now, I used Canesten, but without any avail, or improvement.

Please advise

Thank You

DA

P.S.: I didn't have sexual intercourse like almost ever.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Oh boy, there's no edit, nor nothing. I meant my penile sub-head skin is having those weird patches. Is there edit, or delete on these forums?

• Posted

NO, I certainly have found no way to edit what you edit / alter what you have already entered and posted!  I think if you are a paying subscriber you maybe have that facility.

Anyway DA, onto what you may have: this may simply be Vitiligo.  Not quite sure why you say you "fear" it is that?  Vitiligo is one of the growing family of Autoimmune system conditions and can however, cause or have other complications present with it.

I would suggest you monitor what is going on with your penis closely to see if other symptoms occur.  ONE of the possibilities is that this is Lichen Sclerosis, but the discolored patches usually take on a distinct white appearance.

Good idea to have a GP check this out to get clearer insight as to what you may have - as you suggest, is is very unlikely to be as a result of sexual contact, so it is unlikely to be serious, or infectious .....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.