Sudden fatigue? with my usual IBS symptoms +more

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello!

I'm posting to see if anyone has any ideas of what I could have before I go to the doctors...

Yesterday I woke up and felt fine and me and my boyfriend planned a fun day of exploring but as soon as we started traveling, I started to feel super exhausted so we decided to eat close by but I couldn't get more than 5 scoops of food in for breakfast. I was too nauseous and SUDDENLY so exhausted, tired, fatigued that we had to change plans so I could stay home and rest all day. At home, I felt better after resting but I didn't have an appetite all day, coming and going stomach burning, and only went out for dinner to just eat some soup and bread. This morning I woke up and felt better, still a little tired, bones and body just hurting a little as if I exercised a lot the day before, wondering if it's cause I started yoga recently. But after going to church, eating, and spending about an hour and half at a museum, we were heading to dinner but on the way as I sat on the bus, I suddenly felt the EXTREME fatigue where it was difficult for me to even move a little and nausea that I knocked out on the bus and woke up about 20 minutes later a bit delusional, nauseated, and still tired, but able to stand up and walk around and eat a full dinner.

So this SUDDEN, EXTREME fatigue where I just suddenly feel like I could pass out and throw up from the nausea has happened two days in a row. Currently I am feeling better but I definitely feel tired in my bones...

Anyone have any ideas what this could be?

Thank you in advance!!

*side medical illnesses i suffer from everyday are acid reflux and IBS and yesterday (TMI WARNING) I had 2 bowel movements with a lot of blood not just on the stool but almost as if it was dripping but I couldn't feel it... it just seemed like that's what was happening because of how much I was bleeding

Please feel free to ask me to clarify anything!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you know if you are sensitive to anything you eat?   eg  Dairy products or Gluten products? Even glucose? Reflux, nausea and a diagnosis of IBS can sometimes be an intolerance to something. Try cutting out anything with Gluten in it for at least 2 weeks.     If you are still suffering,try cutting out dairy products for at least 2 weeks,and then try a diet without glucose. It can take time to find your own intolerance but its worth it when you do.

I am intolerant of all milk products and after cutting them out of my diet I feel so much better. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.