Sudden lightedheaded / feeling faint

Posted , 7 users are following.

Has anyone gotten suddenly lightheaded where you thought you might faint and last 30 secs to a min the worst part? ? I just got that really bad sudden lightheaded try to get down hallway to where daughter was I was to lightheaded to walk straight! Also my face is heated up red and burning can that be a hotflash without sweats..I also get sweats. my boobs feel heavy and full lower stomach bloated and such.Has anyone gotten lightheaded where you feel it off and on through out the day sometimes..Please share how yours happens and lasted. I hope to hear from some of you tomight if possible.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Crosado

i also get this and when it first started happening it freaked me out, I used to end up having anxiety attacks, it used to come on suddenly and last about a minute, sometimes my eyes would go out of focus when it happened, I felt if I shut my eyes I would of gone.

now when it happens I just tell my self it's another menopause symptom and it passes a lot quicker, I try not to focus on it, I believe that the anxiety made it worse, unfortunately I think it's something we are going to have to get used to xx

• Posted

Yes I have had this also. This cause me to have alot of anxiety !!! I was always afraid it would happen when driving or just anytime. It made me feel so out of control. I think it happens when the hormones are majorly shifting. I have not had it that bad the past year. Hopefully they don't come back. I try to relax and just think it will pass. But, It seriously sucks!!!

• Posted

I get days like that. I'm not sure what causes it, but I hate it.

• Posted

Yes I get this. It feels as if I am not getting enough blood to my head. I feel spaced out all the time as well xx
  • Posted

I do. But I get heart palps first. Then I feel lightheaded and fainty. Then my face goes red and got. After a few seconds ds it goes off again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.