Sudden Red and Burning Ears and Hands out of Nowhere

Posted , 2 users are following.

Out of nowhere, tonight, while making dinner, my ears and hands turned bright red and felt like they were burning. Never had this happen before. I skipped dinner and laid on the couch. The feelings subsided but I'm freaked out! I have been under a lot of stress having to travel to Florida twice last month to find a new assisted living place to move my mom too. She is now moved but I'm so worked up over it. Has this ever happened to you before?? It scared the crap out of me. I am so worried that she'll not take to the place. I can barely handle the stress anymore. PLEASE let me know I'm not dying. I really felt like I was about to explode. It was so frightening. Can't handle this if it's going to be more frequent .

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

how long were they red for? how red??

how old are you?

• Posted

asking because my finger turned bright red then slowly dissipated took blood tests and dr never figured out why this happened it was really freaky

• Posted

I'm 60. It lasted about 20 minutes or so and is gone now Really scary

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.