suddenly noticed iv gone down a jean size

Posted , 5 users are following.

although my tummy is still the same i had twins so its been on the fabby side since then and when i bloat its like i. 7 months pregas

but iv noticed my muscle tone has gone i used to have a big bubble bum now its gone and my muscle tone in my legs is going my boobs have got a size smaller to i always thought my boons would get bigger lol with a bigger butt and gut thast how my grandmother

was anyways lol. but nope im going oposite way.so now im geti g the no body look with the no energy and dryness and bleeding and pains and face just looking tierd and old all of a sudden im  fedup i went drs last week and they said my bloods were ok just estrogen a bit low so if everything else is ok how come im havi g teh odd night sweat headachs constant bleeding off and on with spotting no energy dry vagina that my husband says feels like ice waking up in night cant sleep always at toilet and feel like crap.

so am i going through the change or is it somthing else 

when i read all the storys on here it sounds like im going through it so whys my bloods suposed to be ok.

right now iv got the worst period pains somthing i havnt sufferd with since i was younger im 46 had my last children twins at 39.

i dont want to be going through this for years i feel dizzy unbalanced somtimes fuzzy headed cant even be botherd to clean most of the time i took kids out for day at weekend. two hpurs in i had to sit down i was so tierd never felt like this in past. im feeling like iv got morning sickness now to its deff not that my husband had snip.😢 i want my energy back and my sex life its so unfair

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello there, peri-menopause certainly is unfair and unfortunately it could go on for several more years yet. I am 50 and suffering most of what you mention. I'm always tired, always aching and always bleeding. My gp has told me to expect another 4 years possibly yet. I am on waiting list see a gyni due to constant bleeding. I feel very down and anxious all the time too. I do have a lot of nausea but doc treating me for peptic ulcer right now. Have you tried anything like menopace or something similar , I have also been having spatone which is a natural iron supplement (liquid sachets), I get from boots chemist. Hope you feeling better soon it really is a roller coaster unfortunately . Hugs to you x
    • Posted

I think it is too bad that your physician told you to suffer for 4 more years.   This is not fair to you or any other women experiencing the same things. Constant bleeding is not healthy and you really should have this looked into further.  And if you are ready to balance hormones, check out Femmenessence.  A must have for all women going through this time of life. 
    • Posted

Hi there, thank you for your comment, I've never heard of femenessence it safe to take with prescription medication do you know ? I take atorvastatin and omeprazole. I have never had my hormone levels checked as my gp thinks they are unreliable as they change One month to next . I have been reffered to a gyni due to bleeding being prolonged. I have had bloods and scans which were OK but gp thinks closer look at womb may be needed by gyni. Thank you again x
    • Posted

I am on prescipsion medication and i would talk to your doctor before you take anything with your prescriptions meds because of interactions between stuff 

• Posted

Have you tried vitamin b they help with energy also have your iron checked that can help with energy and your thyroid too. With the bone loss ask your doctor if you clasium pills for you bone and maybe HRTs will help you with how you feel 

This is all i can adivise try to hang in there its not the end of the world

• Posted

I can feel your frustration through the post.  Women are under the impression that we have to suffer for years as we go through "the change".   But this simply is not true.  In fact, when your hormones are balanced, symptoms are not present.   Most women experience a lot of symptoms in peri-menpause because there is a massiv shift or change in hormones, causing us to sometimes feel like we are losing every bit of ourselves.  

I highly encourage you to look into Femmenessence.   A natural way to support your body's natural production of hormones and a way to feel like your old self.   It worked wonders for me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.