Suicidal thoughts. Desperate need of help.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel doomed. Only 20 years old and have had so many symptoms for like 8 years now. I cannot live like a normal person. I get pains weird feelings. Weird pressures. Morning racing heart especially after eating and smoking. Breathing feels uneasy. Weird stuff going through my entire body. Right now my right side of the body is in slight pain and tickly throughout. My right ear is hearing deep. Right side of head feels heavy. Yesterday it was the left side of body that was heavy. I am so tired of going to doctors as Ive spent incredible amounts of time there. Had so many tests done like uncountable ecgs echodiagrams stress test 24h monitoring tons of blood work head ct x rays of back neck and many more to only be told by over 15 doctors that there's nothing wrong with me. But I do know that there's something and how on earth they cannot detect it? Symptoms are so real and it sucks to live with those pains and weird sensations each and every day. I don't remember a day waking up and thinking straight positive without having to think about symptoms/illnesses. Since the summer I haven't undergone any tests and I do not know what to do anymore. Sucks being me. Remember. I really need guidance and help as I cannot even think clearly anymore. Thank you for your time.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi fear02522

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Thank you a lot, dear Patient. I do feel a little bit better after getting some answers here, I will keep on posting whenever I feel bad, and will make sure to reply to help others when I am better (if I ever am). No matter how tough the situation may be I could never hurt my self in that way, I guess..
  • Posted

I hope your feeling abit better today. Living with anxiety is so debilitating and am sorry your in the real thick of it right now. I had so many symptoms and I couldn't believe it was just anxiety either so it became health anxiety for me and like you was never out the doctors but the good thing is with doing that and having my faith I got through the worst of it and now I have more periods of feeling myself and normal again.. where as before it was Day and night every day for 11 months.. I never thought I'd ever get better.. but you will.. not sure of your beliefs but I found so much comfort in mine that it gave me hope.. a was able to have some peace and enjoy my life again.. I still have days where am anxious but now I know what it is am able to switch it off quicker.. the longer your body has down one from the stress panic and anxiety the quicker these symptoms go and I know that's easier said than done as while your feeling them your in a constant cycle of worrying and stressing over them... it takes time.. wouldn't worry about the multiple trips to the doctors either as if it helps you recover then it's a win/win for me... the last one that I still deal with that I have to really try channel out is hearing my heartbeat constantly.. always think it means something bad or high blood pressure or heart attack or something but I've had ecg and the doc has listened to my heart and taken blood pressure and all fine so again saying it's anxiety.. I hope you can get some control of this soon... speaking here at my worst used to help me a lot...

• Posted

It has happened to me. I overcome it, you can overcome it. It is your mind that is causing it. You need to read books on the power of your subconscious mind. You can also use spirituality to overcome anxiety. Spirituality works Wonder in overcoming anxiety. I bet you will overcome it if you open your mind. I can assist if are interested in using spirituality to overcome anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.