Suicide!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Need some strength! From somewhere anywhere I need things to change I'm so desperate please someone help me! X

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

What are you sorry for Dondon?  Posting this or about how you feel or what you might do?  Look if you are determined enough to commit suicide then  (I am not convinced this is what you really want),   there is no one on this earth who can stop you. 

But before you do think of what legacy you will be leaving your lovely children,  and I have seen their pictures haven't I?   I will have another look at them and think 'poor mites,  you are going to motherless soon'.  

You will leave them with a huge sense of loss,  you will leave them with lifelong guilt that they couldn't make you happy, or stop you  and they will never recover from it.  Ok they would learn to live with it hopefully but would still be damaged inside. 

Maybe I am being harsh,  but I am trying to snap you out of this obsession that you are unworthy or a horrible person.    Until you can start asking yourself some serious questions,  instead of looking inward and punishing yourself for imagined and real faults you will stay trapped in this cycle.  

What have you got to lose?  Nothing - that's what.  

And you know what?   The more you obsess the more you will obsess.   What you have to start doing is distracting yourself whenever you sink into this state,  wash up or talk to one of the children.  watch telly or anything.    This is very hard at first but gets easier the more you do it.  Trust me - I have done this and it does work.   

I have a golden rule - I will allow myself to feel self pity and self disgusted but I put a time limit on it.   Otherwise it would go on which is what is happening to you.   The important thing is to start to take control over it which will empower you and that is the beginning of starting to make the changes you need to in your life.  Ok?   

Maybe you aren't ready to hear this yet and I just wish I could talk to you face to face and give you a huge big hug.   Luv ya  Bev xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.