suicide

Posted , 8 users are following.

i often think about killing myself but i know that i wont be going to heaven if i do which sucks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi shaexo2000

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

dont let depression convince you that these are normal thoughts you just need to get some help many people have made it through these same feeling you can come out of it and feel better. dont give up

• Posted

Hey hun, I'm sorry, I've only just seen your post, as I would of replied yesterday. I'm so sorry you feel so desperate. I can truly understand and relate to the way you feel. Because anyone who has felt the pain of depression and been this low down on the emotional fence would have had thoughts about putting an end to the pain of depression. We get sick of it, don't we? It's not the answer honey. Think about your family and friends. And the impact losing you would have on them. It would be devasting. I have to be honest and say, regarding religion, I'm sceptical to the point of being positively "agnostic". So I don't believe that if you do this, that or the other you'll go to heaven or hell. I have to believe in a god first, which I don't. A rock god, maybe! Go back to your doctor honey. You're not alone, OK? Message me anytime, privately, if you prefer. Hang in there! Donna xxx

• Posted

Killing yourself is NEVER the answer. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem! =(

Have you seen a therapist? I found therapy helped me a LOT with my anxiety issues. Also, have you tried going on anti depressants and such?

• Posted

heres a 24/7 number you can call in the US when you need to talk to someone. ITS completely confidential.

they are great! 800-273-8255. dont hesitate to call.

I had severe anxiety in my twenties and was miserable . I WANTED to tell you that it does get better!

THERE IS A FUTURE FOR YOU! AND HAPPINESS.

caan you get some coUnseling to help ease the anxiety and or depression?

IM now in my fifties and its SO much better now. glad i hung in there because i went on to have a great family with lots of happy times! YOU can too. I actually started getting better in my late twenties, not fifties.

yes we dont know how God will judge us. He wants you here for a reason, you have God given talents and blessings and HE wants you to feel good.

Hang in, get support and take one day at a time. ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.