suicide letter..

Posted , 10 users are following.

I'm sorry that I'm not good enough... I know I'm not perfect. I thought I was stronger I thought I could handle this... I know this isn't temporary, I know I'm being selfish by doing this but I can't take this no more.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

i know this. I've had it most of my life until i realized those i was trying to be good enough for were not worth the effort. whether you love those people or not if they can't except you for you then they are not good enough. you are mot the problem. they are

• Posted

Oh no! Please dont give up! There is always hope. But I do understand the suffering is excruciating. How long has this been going on for, dear?

• Posted

please please please stay strong for the people who love you! dont take drastic mesaures! you are strong! you can fight this and things will get better for you!

• Posted

I too almost gave up and was thinking the same thing you are thinking. However, there is light at the the of the tunnel. I went to see a psychiatrist and was placed on medicine. I have had three big episode that I though would definitely kill me. I have been to HELL and back and the last time was last year, however, betweeen prayers and medicine I am doing very good thanks god and god bless.

• Posted

OMG, sorry you've made just a bit scared! Please go nowhere talk and talk all you like. Whatever's happened is not insurmountable - we'll try to help!

• Posted

hello i hope that you have spoken to someone , Samaritans are very good 116123

also nhs 111 , i have been in a dark place too but i know now that whatever is going on , please before you go too far please do at least try and speak to someone. i hope you are safe x caz

• Posted

Please speak to someone before totally giving up. I am having suicidal thoughts but i am holding on by thinking of my family and i am going back to my doctor. I understand how death seems easier than life but maybe its not. We all have someone who loves us, hold onto that and ask for help. Youll be surprised how many people are there for you. God bless

• Posted

Hello Elvis62,

We note from your contact with us that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. We suggest that you phone your doctor or NHS 111, or attend A&E, as a matter of urgency if you feel the urge to act on these thoughts.

Alternatively, the Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.