Summer Toes

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hells Bells at 12 weeks and with the sun shining I decided id best do summat with my feet HMM easier said than done!!!!! it nearly killed me trying to do the toes on my TNR but im not stopping now. BUT the WORSE thing is ive found a leg hair growing out of my scar and I swear its longer than the hair on my head! !!!!!!!! Hell if pain and sleep deprivation aint bad enough ive got a leg and foot like a man lol lol Hey Ho onwards and upwards! !!

2 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The sunshine has a lot to answer for ! the bristles around my scar look like a pigs backside, I totally dare not take the razor to it         
    • Posted

LOL dotty that made me laugh!!! Ive trimmed mine off with some tiny nail scissors gonna shave the rest tonight in the shower ha ha
  • Posted

Hang on to that sense of humour Andrea - it will get you through.  I have all this to look forward to - just waiting for both my knees to be done.  If I get hairy knees, it will be the first time I've had anything very hirsute in my life!!!
    • Posted

LOL margaret I dont envy you!!!!! wait til ya need ur toe nails cutting !!!! if all else fails wear a larger size shoe! !!
  • Posted

I had so little hair on my legs, that before my surgery they decided my knees were bald enough, so no shave.  Now 11 weeks today & hair growing of knees & legs.  Very weird.
    • Posted

Ha ha aint that just the case so get snipping lol!!!!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.