Sunday Lunch and full as a tic!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I have just broken my mothers tradition of having a Sunday roast, lol, had a fish rice salad it was huge!! then i squirted til it hurt with fry light ceaser dressing. She would have a fit if she knew.  

What is everyone else having for lunch? lol

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Ha ha. Never heard that saying before lol x

We have had a delicious prawn salad, lots of bits and bobs on it, and strawberries, raspberries and muller light coconut yoghurt.

• Posted

oh thats sounds alot nicer than mine lol I love cocnut muller and the coffee one mmmmm may go and get some today lol xx
    • Posted

I also have bought a pink heart shaped plate, which is the size of a breakfast plate to reduce my oration sizes but also makes my food more appetising x
    • Posted

omg!!! pink heart plates, I really need some lol, thats a good idea. I eat my puddings with a tea spoon so they last longer!! I love this forum for brilliant ideas. 

I think the local B&M store sell white heart shaped plates mmmmm must investigate at the weekend!

• Posted

I've just had chicken pasta salad - lots left over to take in for lunch tomorrow 
    • Posted

Chicken is really the only meat i eat, I love lamb but it makes me very ill.  I get that coloured tri coloured pasta so it makes my food look pretty hahaha. xx
  • Posted

We went to pizza express and had a chicken pizza from there light range .

They take a good whole out the middle and fill it full of salade . Well within the 15g of fat rule .

In fact it was 8.9 g.

Washed down with plenty of water.

Was a lovely treat xx

• Posted

oh wow thats good news, I did know that I have been avoiding pizza, and there is no nasty bottom business afterwards? xx
  • Posted

We've had roasted turkey (no oil used at all) with a mahoosive salad which I put in a wholemeal pitta bread was yum and topped it off with an ice pole hehe xx
    • Posted

Yes!! love the tango ice pops make ya tongue go blue lol, think its great to get some ideas for meals, else it becomes very boring xx

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up