Surgery done

Posted , 7 users are following.

So yesterday I had my surgery a & p and an I-stop sling. Lots of pain which I expected what I didn't expect was two stitches in my buttocks and bone pain like bruising in my buttocks can anyone clarify?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I have stiches and bone pain exactly same as yours!! I'm 3 weeks after surgery and still have lots pain.

• Posted

I think the stitches in butt are from the sling procedure. The pain in the butt lol is from the posterior repair. I have it too 👎🏼😢

• Posted

My doctor describe it as it will feel like you been kicked in the butt by a horse.

I didn't find it real painful, but it did feel like a small kick with bruising. I'm 13 weeks, and still get a little. Exspecially if I've been on my feet to long.

• Posted

I had a&p and sacrospinous hysteropexy where the attatch the womb/cervix to the sacrospinous muscle in your buttock so feel your pain lol. Thankfully it gets lesser after a couple of weeks then gradually disappears altogether unless you over do it then the painful twinges and aches return as a warning till you take it easy again. I'm 6 months post op and only just really back to normal last few weeks which I didn't expect it to take as long x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.