Surgery is scheduled for May 4th

Posted , 8 users are following.

Surgery is scheduled for May 4th

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Paula, Nova Scotia, Canada. 
    • Posted

I went to fast. Mine too, is booked for that same day. 2nd one for me, the other is 17 months. Guess we'll be following each other's painful journey. Good luck. 
  • Posted

Good Luck. This is a great blog, I am sure I would have handled much of the pain frustration angar, and depression if I had been on this blog. So keep us informed it will make your recovery.
  • Posted

Good luck, I know it's normal to be apprehensive . U should do well, what ur having is a lot less of a trauma than TKR. Keep us posted😄
  • Posted

Plenty of time to scan the web for all kinds of things to educate yourself about!!!  Wish you the best!razz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.