Suspected Gallstones - HELP!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone! Over the last 3 month I have been getting a severe pain in my upper right stomach under my ribs which was so intense it caused nausea, vomiting and light/loose stools ?? thought it was just a tummy bug or something but in the end I went to the doctors 2 weeks ago realising that there was something not right! He said he suspects it could be Gallstones and sent a request through for a scan! Since then I’ve had to go back for some stronger pain relief! However, this last week or so I’ve started with continuous back ache which is starting to get me down a bit now, this along with the stomach pain is horrible!

I’m also thinking that a pain in the Centre under my ribs, which I thought I was having an heart attack at the time with is also related to this - but was passed as indigestion! 

Just wondering if people know roughly the waiting time for scans - need a diagnosis and this pain is just getting exhausting! 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

no it was not a nice Christmas but this year I WILL improve.I still have anxiety issues getting better but so slowly.I've gotten thru it before I'll get thru it again.I started taking an ox bile supplement before every meal.maybe that will help get me regular.I can always get a hashbrown from McDonald's😂😂those always go thru me!! it's only been 6 weeks so eventually its gotta normalize.I wanna feel great this year and stop with the doctors!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.