Suspicious white pimple and rash on Vulva/Vagina area

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm really worried about this rash that won't go, been going on for a couple of days( it looks worse than a rash that a pad would cause me for example) and also I have that suspicious white pimple inside and I can't find anything like it online and I'm on quarantined and just want to stop worrying while I can go to the doctor. Please anything

would be of great help

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You look to have some yeast infection with the discharge. Could also be causing the irritated skin on the outside. The white bump inside might be a cyst. Are you itchy? Any burning? Any red open sores?

• Posted

No open sores. No pain while urinating. Just a lot of itching on all the red parts and the discharge.

Are cysts bad!? I feel like I've had that pimple for a while but never so WHITE

• Posted

go and get 3 day yeast med u will be fine after that

• Posted

I'll buy some cream then for the itchyness

I feel like the white thing is getting bigger tho or maybe I'm paranoid

• Posted

Went to the gyno, she says I definitely have bacterial infection and she drained that white thing (it was an abscess) imma be on different meds for about 10 days and then I'll have the result of some tests.

Thanks everyone for the feedback

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.