swelling of meautus

Posted , 3 users are following.

every morning when i wake up..i found out that me meautus lips are swollen....its painless..no burning when i urinate...just its swollen...im really worried about that...after 1 or 2 hours the meatus goes again in normal stage

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

How long has it been like that, and how bad is it?  A pic would help.  This should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

• Posted

it has only 1 week that when i wake up...i found my meatus lips swollen...is this herpes?
    • Posted

If that's the only symptom, it's unlikely to be herpes.  It's hard to suggest anything without seeing a pic though.

• Posted

im the same one who told me that i have fordyce spots ...if you remember
    • Posted

Hey Aron did you ever get a diagnosis or find out how to treat it?
    • Posted

Sorry I didn't get back to you, but the site doesn't seem to be sending out notification emails reliably.  If the swelling was only temporary, I'd probably have suggested not to worry about it too much, and if you wear boxers or pyjamas, maybe try something different.  If you saw a doctor about it though, please let us know what they said.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.