swelling underneath tongue at glands for 3 days

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’ve had swelling underneath my tongue at my glands I believe. It doesn’t hurt to talk only when I stretch it move it around.  I think it’s a sore or ulcer I’m not sure. What can I do? Who would I consult with a doctor or dentis? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Assuming you have coverage for both or live in a country that officer free medical and dental care I would start at the dentist who will probably refer you to an endodontist or oral surgeon. I don't think it would be a medical doctor thing. Good luck. I hope everything turns out ok.

• Posted

Get a consultation first about the problem and see what would they prescribe. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.