swolen testicle can any 1 help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi im 27 years old and for 5 weeks now iv had a inflamed scrotum and right testicle. Pain full at the bottom of testicle iv been to docs 4 times and about to finish my 4th dose of antibiotics with no improvement its been examend 3 times and there is no lump also my prostate seems tender. I feel fine no other pains im guesing its not infection when antibiotics havent helped has any1 experianced this be4. Sorry about spelling any help would be great thanks.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If it is not prostatitis Google Epididimytis but after three exams they would surely have disgnosed it.
  • Posted

Check the numerous posts in these forums abou gluten intolerance causing symptoms such as yours. Might be surprised. good luck. Ron
  • Posted

Maybe you should get an MRI of it to see what the heck is going on???
  • Posted

Thanks guys. The doctor dosent think i need a scan i did ask tho. Obvcourse im worried about cancer or infertility do you think im over exagerating the pain comes and goes swelling stayes tho
  • Posted

See if this pertains to you, copy and pasted from Mayo Clinc:

A hydrocele (HI-droe-seel) is a fluid-filled sac surrounding a testicle that causes swelling in the scrotum. Hydrocele is common in newborns and usually disappears without treatment during the first year of life. Older boys and adult men can develop a hydrocele due to inflammation or injury within the scrotum.

A hydrocele usually isn't painful or harmful and might not need any treatment. However, if you have scrotal swelling, see your doctor to rule out other causes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.