Swollen and itchy meatus- what could it be ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello , over the last couple of months . I have been experiencing itchying , burning pain and discomfort at the tip of my penis (meatus). At 3 weeks after my last sexual act with a female , i got tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, Syphilis HIV and a culture swap for herpes, all came back negative. The Symptoms have continued, they seem to always arise after Masturbation, i cant do anything sexual because even pre cum causes a flare which results in pain in my meatus and itchyness on my Pubic area. It feel like i have glass stuck at the tip of my penis , even becomes hard to walk. I took a herpes blood exam at 17 weeks and it came back Negative. My Urologist gave me both levofloxacin and doxycycline and both failed at helping me .

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Are you having any discharge? Is your precum clear?

Have they tested for trichomoniasis? I would give that a try, treatment is metronidazole.

• Posted

hey Bradley thanks for responding . I am not having any discharge and I tested Negative for trichomoniasis. I dont know what else to do , this is super stressful.

• Posted

Do you take any medications or use any topical creams, even for acne?

• Posted

yes i have taken all types of medication’s and creams

• Posted

As with another thread on here, a rare side effect with the use of accutane, aka isotretinoin, is urethritis. If you are on this medication, I would talk to your doctor about it.

• Posted

thanks Brady , however I do not use that medication

• Posted

does anyone have any idea of what this is ? I am still having these problems after 8 months. All my STD exams were negative, i tested for a Herpes blood exam and both type one and two are Negative at 7 months.

• Posted

Do you have a photo of your penis secreting pre-ejaculate, as well as after fully ejaculating your semen? Has your doctor checked your semen?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.