Swollen external urethra, wipe bumps, sensitive to touch, causing urethra to close up, pic included

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay so basically what happened was a couple days ago I masturbated maybe a little too hard and the tip of my penis was kind of sore and a little sensitive which didn't seem like too big of a deal and there was still a little bit of burning at the tip when I was peeing I'm assuming from the salt in the urine but just yesterday I developed these little white bumps I'm kind of confused about, also after I wake up or after long periods without urinating the tip seems to have closed up a bit causing the urine to spray and not in a stream. I've only had the white bumps there but a day and a half maybe they'll go away maybe not just thought I would get an opinion I would really appreciate the input. I should probably mention that I've been with my girlfriend for 5 months I haven't cheated on her and as far as I know she hasn't cheated on me so it may be an STD or an STI or it may be something completely different heres a pic

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.