Swollen hands

Posted , 4 users are following.

Dose anyone get swollen hands because of hot flushes 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Rings tight, sweaty palms, yes it is common.  Rinse the inside of your wrists under a cold tap.  This helps to cool the temperature of your body by cooling your blood and should cool your hands.
  • Posted

Sorry hit reply by mistake.

In turn this should reduce the swelling of your hands.  Hope this works for you.

• Posted

Not yet bev14365........but from what I can gather, I've got that, as yet another joy of perimeno to look forward to!!  

Still, just add it to my list of everything else that's swollen, or tight on me at the moment:  Thank God for lycra and elasticated waistslol!

Love this site:  only just joined, but already feel like I'm part of a very Exclusive Club !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.